This course Includes:
You will get all course content: videos, pdf, screenshots, docs, etc. EVERYTHING.
Here is a screenshot from the private folder that you will get access:
Sales Page for Aerial Video A to Z 2021
AVAZ is an online course that’s designed to be your final source to learn Drone Videography – filming, flying, and editing, then how to get views and market.
Courses are dynamic.
When new drones, software, techniques, and equipment come out, AVAZ is updated with tried and true methods. Save yourself the time and maximize your drone’s potential.
Community Facebook Group
where you can discuss drones, share your work, post questions, find out how other people make money and handle job types, or just talk about anything related to aerial video.
Have you ever wondered how some drone pilots are able to work with top-tier clients and brands?
They just seem to be able to create stunning aerial video that looks and feels so professional, stunning, and cinematic (like this…)
You might be tempted to think…
“I could NEVER make something that looks that great.”
I know it can seem overwhelming.
Maybe you’ve thought…
- “How do I stand out when it seems like everyone and their nephew has a drone?”
- “I don’t even know where to start.”
- “What software I should be using for editing?”
- “What settings are best for my drone?”
- “Do I need to be using filters and other tools?”
- “How do I get those smooth movements with my drone?”
- “How do I tweak the color and picture settings in the editing software to get that professional look?”
If you’ve ever had thoughts like these, keep reading…
Recent Extras I’ve Added:
My Editor’s Kit
of Effects, Presets, Titles and Transitions (20 light leaks, 20 flares, 15 Animated Titles, 4 Text blocks, 4 Cinematic Titles, Voice Enhancement/Compression preset you hear me using on narration, ) just drag and drop your footage in premiere
to download and practice, as well the footage I use in the lessons for you to match
Private Facebook group
for a community to post, discuss, and ask for feedback
on any DJI Drone tutorial/download added
from me – email, screenshare, facebook group – whatever to help if you’re stuck
My Smooth flying presets
in the Aerial Video Cheat Sheet downloadable PDF
80 minutes of Business/Marketing
recently added (January 2020)
Top to bottom – Shoot to Edit
live walkthrough making a video in my city (Aerial Video Apprentice)
Check out the Course Curriculum below
I’ve talked to a lot of drone pilots over the years who aren’t satisfied with where they’re at.
They got some money together, bought the latest DJI drone, set it up and learned how to fly it around without killing any innocent bystanders, maybe they filmed a cool video of their kids or grandkids playing soccer.
Then they went out to try to find some of this fabled and luxurious “drone pilot work”!
Maybe you’ve tried some of their approaches…
But then you look at the payouts… $50 for 2 hours of work. $100 to shoot some video that’s going to take you half a day with drive time.
That just isn’t a good living. And did you really jump into the drone industry to be making peanuts on small gigs?
How do you make a drone business a reality?
Uber-successful drone pilots know that owning a drone and being able to fly it doesn’t make them special.
They know that it’s WHAT THEY CAN CREATE from what the drone captures that makes them special.
What’s the difference between us and the world-class chef that charges $300 for something made from the same raw ingredients? That chef has dedicated his time and energy into INTENTIONALLY honing his craft, where he can create something that people love. Something that no one else can create.
That’s why we created
Aerial Video A to Z.
Your complete guide to shooting, editing, and profiting from epic aerial video (even if you’re just a beginner).
Here are a few screenshots from the course…
Aerial Video A to Z
- What type of equipment (computers, software, drones) you do AND don’t need;
- How to tweak the settings on your drone to capture the best looking picture (we cover all of the most popular DJI models and give you applicable advice, even if you have a different drone);
- The basic of video: resolution, frame rate, the difference between .mp4 and .mov file formats and when is best to use each;
- Pre-flight planning and how to avoid amateur mistakes;
- Flying, filming, and cinematography – teaching you what to aim for and how to capture those super smooth drone shots;
- How to CORRECTLY film slow motion footage;
- Step-by-step walkthroughs of the editing software, so you know EXACTLY what to do and where to go (so it’s not overwhelming);
- Pro tricks for speeding up the editing process and workarounds for dealing with 4k footage (note: 4k footage traditionally takes a LONG time to work with since its so big…but we have a shortcut);
- Advanced editing techniques like…
- How to arrange your footage to be the most visually appealing and keep viewers engaged;
- How to fix shots when something ugly is in the corner of your frame;
- How to fix shaky footage so it’s still usable;
- The right way to put in titles, logos, and other graphic items;
- How to go from flat and bland footage to video that pops with the perfect color balance;
- Salvaging footage that is too bright (overexposed) or too dark (underexposed);
- Adding music – where to find it, how to line it up with your video for maximum impact; and
- How to export your work so that its shareable but still maintains great quality.
AND, as an added bonus…
Great Big Outline to get you really pumped about Drones (Who is this Guy? What we gonna learn?) (4:16)
4k Footage Links + Downloads + Links + Private FB Group (10:36)
Discount links to other courses
Become an Aerial Video A to Z affiliate!
2020 Drone Reel – My Best Footage
Equipment – What do you NEED and what do you not? (5:25)
So many Drones – Which one is for me? (14:16)
PC Requirements, just the Need-to-Knows (3:27)
What if I’m using a Mac? (1:03)
Maximizing your drones potential and Best Cinematic Settings for multiple Models (Footage Downloads included) (3:03)
(Optional) Equipment Head to Head – Phantom 3 Standard vs Phantom 4 Pro vs Mavic Pro
Mavic Air 2 Setup for Cinematic Shooting – Why does it look different? (4:58)
Mavic Air 2 Firmware Updated to allow Digital 4x zoom in 1080p (1:09)
Basics of Video – Resolution, Frame Rate, Mp4 vs Quicktime (3:30)
“In one weekend, I learned more about video editing than I thought possible…
…and I knew NOTHING about Premiere Pro – but now I can actually work with some extremely powerful software.
I really appreciated the walkthrough video at the end where he shows a video from start to finish.
This really is a nice finishing touch to summarize everything that was taught during the course!
I KNOW I’ll be referencing this course again and again!
Want to see for yourself?
If you want to take a sneak peek into the course, we’ve opened up two modules totally free for you to check out.
(Click thumbnail below)
What’s it all worth?
We’ve done our best to base the numbers below on REAL data
and not just some arbitrary numbers that we made up to make it look more valuable than it really is.
What you’ll get when you sign up for Aerial Video A to Z (and what it’s worth)…
- Lifetime access to all the modules with over 380 minutes of video instruction for gear, settings, flying, filming, editing, color correcting, adding effects, mixing audio, and exporting at max quality…along with text guides (
- 71 clips of 4k stock drone footage for you to work with throughout the course (note: 4k stock drone footage is selling for $100 or more per clip on the world’s most popular stock footage site, Pond5 – see screenshot below. So this is actually a
- Unlimited email or facebook support from Alex and our team (
Value = Priceless…jk)
I wasn’t going to try to put a number on this, but Alex bills his time out at $200 per hour. See screenshot below.
If you add that all up, it comes to
worth of value that you are getting in this course.
Licensed Drone Operator, flown in 11 countries. Award Winning Drone Photographer. Full-Time Video Editor/Animator and Camera operator for 10+ years.
(Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Mini, Inspire 2 + X5S CinemaRAW, Autel Evo II Pro 6K)
We are so confident that you will be blown away by what you’re getting with the course, that we’ve included
a 30-day, no questions asked guarantee.
If you sign up, try out the course, and decide that it wasn’t worth the price you paid, then just let us know and
we will refund your money on the same day
No hard feelings. No questions asked.
We literally want to take all the risk on this.
So go ahead and
to sign up!
Never publish dirty HTML code and double check your content before publishing articles on the web!