This course Includes:
You will get all course content: videos, pdf, screenshots, docs, etc. EVERYTHING.
Here is a screenshot from the private folder that you will get access:
Sales Page Link for
The smartest Pinterest strategy is leveraging promoted pins in your business!
Pinterest is in the business of making money, just like you and I. That’s why advertisers will always receive priority on their platform.
Pin Practical Promotions is an advanced-level course on how to strategize, implement, analyze, and refine low-cost promoted pin campaigns .
- Kickstart a pin’s popularity
- Increase page views
- Build your email list
- Increase sales
- Re-engage email subscribers and past website visitors
- Drive brand awareness
- Promote affiliate opportunities
- …and much more!
USING THE PIN PRACTICAL PROMOTIONS STRATEGY, YOU CAN CREATE LOW-COST PINTEREST ADS TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES!
Be the first to unlock the power of Promoted Pins. There is no course like this on the maket today!
My CPC (cost-per-click) was only $.12 (which is phenomenal!). BUT, let’s look at the real value of this campaign…
In the same campaign, I’ve turned 740 people (out of 1,692 clicks) into EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS! Even better? Each subscriber only cost $.27! This is practically impossible to do with Facebook Ads and it’s exactly why I love promoted pins so much!
Heather’s Promoted Pin Stats:
- 7 day campaign
- $.12 per click
- $21 spent
- $70 in revenue earned from her sales tripwire (I teach this in the course)!
- PLUS she added close to 50 new subscribers
Heather made over 3x the amount she put into her campaign in only 7 days!
Promoted pins are unique for many reasons, but the one that stands out the most is it’s the ad that keeps on giving .
- •Most pinners report a 30% organic boost on promoted pins
- •You do not pay for clicks that come from previous paid saves (repins) of your promoted pins
- • Less competition than other ad platforms
- • Low-cost clicks, email signups, and checkout conversions
- •Chance to be an early adopter on a relatively new ad platform
There are very few resources available on how to run successful promoted pins. Many people find Pinterest’s training too technical.
Pin Practical Promotions is NOT just about showing you how to tactically set up your campaigns.
You’re going to learn so much more…
- •How to strategize your campaigns so you don’t waste money
- •Detailed examples of how to set up successful promoted pin funnels
- •How to target the right people for your campaign based on your objectives
- •The tactical side of setting up your website to optimize for conversions , installing the right codes in the right places, and an advanced training on setting up your campaigns
- •A detailed breakdown of how to read those (not so) scary analytics reports and how to use them to your advantage
- •PLUS… the course comes with an incubator Facebook group only for course students . You’ll have my eyes on your campaigns too!
>> I’M READY TO BUY! <<
I had several key takeaways from Pin Practical Promotions. 1) I don’t need to bid the (ridiculous) amounts recommended by Pinterest. I can use a much lower bid and still be successful. 2) The advice on which type of audience to use for different campaign types is very practical and helpful. 3) The module on using analytics for better ad performance is enormously helpful. I love numbers, so I found it really helpful to have benchmarks to use for analyzing campaigns and action steps to take based on ad performance .
~TONIA KENDRICK , Solopreneur Diaries
Everything you do on Pinterest derives from having a good funnel in place. Pinterest ads are so cost effective, it’s not only possible to recoup your investment in ad spend, but MAKE MONEY from running ads .
In Pin Practical Promotions, I give you FOUR FUNNELS you can replicate to put your email signups and new purchases on autopilot using promoted pins.
MODULE 1: PREPPING YOUR ACCOUNT FOR PROMOTED PINS
- How to Set Up a Pinterest Business Account
- How to Set Up Rich Pins
- Install Your Pinterest Conversion Tag the Right Way (using WordPress)
- Placing Your Conversion Tag in Squarespace
- Your Pinterest Conversion Tag and Shopify
- Pinterest Conversion Tag Instructions
- How Do I Know if My Pinterest Conversion Tag is Verified?
- A Deeper Dive on Pinterest Event Codes
- Pinterest Ad Guidelines
MODULE 2: WHY SHOULD I PROMOTE A PIN?
- 7 Reasons to Consider Promoting a Pin (and the reasons behind them)
MODULE 3: CHOOSING THE PERFECT AUDIENCE
- What is the Difference Between a Warm and Cold Audience? + When to Use Each
- How to Set Up a Custom Website Audience
- How to Set Up a Custom Audience of Existing Email Subscribers
- How to Set Up an Engagement Audience of People Who Interacted with Your Pins
- How to Set Up a Custom Actalike Audience
MODULE 4: SETTING UP AND OPTIMIZING A PROMOTED PIN CAMPAIGN
- Types of Promoted Pins – Which One Should I Choose?
- How to Structure a Promoted Pin Campaign
- Step by Step Instructions for Setting Up a Low-Cost Promoted Pin Campaign
- A Note on Optimizing for Conversions
- How to Optimize for Email Subscribers Using Landing Pages
- Tricks for Getting Conversions Directly From a Sales Page
- Maximize Conversions Using a Tripwire
MODULE 5: USING ANALYTICS FOR BETTER AD PERFORMANCE
- How to Set Up Custom Reports for Evaluating Ad Performance
- How Do I Know if My Ad Performed Well?
- Breaking Down Ad Performance Metrics
- How to Use Pinterest Ad Results to Make Strategic Changes to Your Ads
- What To Do if Pinterest is NOT Spending My Ad Budget
- How to Check Ad Performance in Google Analytics
- Promoted Pins or Facebook Ads?
MODULE 6: CASE STUDIES + PROMOTED PIN EXAMPLES
- SWIPE FILE: Promoted Pin Examples
- (4) Promoted Pin Case Studies
- Bonus #1: Two Free Months of Tailwind (new plus accounts only)
- Bonus #2: One Free Month of ConvertKit (new customers only)
- Bonus #3: Exclusive Promoted Pins Incubator Facebook Group for Buyers Only
Get direct access to me in our exclusive incubator group. You’ll have my eyes and the eyes of your peers on your ads and helping you problem solve!
A 16-Page beautiful Pin Practical Promotions Workbook to help you implement all the steps of the course!
Available during this launch only when you purchase between January 22-26, 2018! Over $100 in launch bonuses!
- Bonus #1: Promoted Pins Funnel Tracking Spreadsheet ($17 value)
- Bonus #2: Done For You Promoted Pin Keyword Research by Niche ($37 value)
- Bonus #3: Promoted Pins Funnel Cheat Sheets — 5 Different Funnels! ($47 value)
Steal my funnels and use them to create promoted pin campaigns that CONVERT!
Sounds amazing, I’m ready to buy!
Ruth’s Promoted Pin Stats:
- 9 day campaign
- $.13 per click
- 1.43% click-through rate (which is amazing!)
- PLUS she added 30 new subscribers
Ruth made her Pinterest ad spend back in ad revenue from her website!
“The Pin Practical Promotions course has taught me that promoted pins are not just for the blogger or company with huge pockets. Even a blogger, like myself, with a very tiny budget can make a huge impact on their business by running inexpensive Pinterest promoted pins .
I don’t know of any other program that breaks it down so simply and shows you how economic using promoted pins can be.
I would definitely recommend this course to a business friend!” ~ Ruth Rackley , By Oily Design
Hi! I’m Monica, a mom, wife, and business strategist for mom entrepreneurs. I have an MBA degree in finance and marketing and blog at Redefining Mom, a site for helping moms build thriving online businesses. In 2015, I traveled to the White House to discuss family-friendly workplace policies with the President’s senior advisors and have been featured on several media outlets including Fox News, Healthline, and Mom Talk Radio. With my tactical approach to balancing family and online business, I help moms build successful businesses and change their lives at the same time.
Who will benefit from taking Pin Practical Promotions?
Pin Practical Promotions is an advanced-level Pinterest course focused solely on setting up, implementing, and benefiting from low-cost promoted pins (also referred to as Pinterest Ads).
Pin Practical Promotions does not cover the basics of implementing a Pinterest strategy. If you need help with the basics, my course Pin Practical Masterclass is perfect for you! I suggest learning the basics of Pinterest before proceeding to promoted pins.
This course will benefit businesses with a small or large advertising budget. My methods teach you how to get results at a low cost. The bigger the budget, the more you’ll be able to scale. If you have a small budget, you’ll benefit from maximizing your ad dollars!
Can I find this information online for free?
Some of the basics you can find online for free. Pinterest provides a training that many people find too technical. Pin Practical Promotions breaks down the tech side of implementing promoted pins and teaches you a unique strategy for creating low-cost campaigns. I explain exactly how to read your results and optimize your campaigns for prime performance — something that is not available online for free. Not only will you have direct access to me in the Facebook group, but I will continually update the course with the newest information available on promoted pins.
How do I access the Pin Practical Promotions course?
Great question! Pin Practical Promotions is hosted on the Thinkific course platform. When you checkout via a secure connection with Thinkific, you will be prompted to create a username and password. After you create your username and password, you’ll be sent to a secure checkout form where you can use any major credit card or PayPal for payment.
In what countries are promoted pins available?
Pinterest has not made their ads platform available to everyone just yet. If you live in (and have your account set up) in one of these countries, you can promote pins on Pinterest.
United States, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
Is this just theory or does this method really work for different niches? Can you guarantee results?
This method really works. I can’t guarantee results, but I can show you real results for myself, clients, and beta students. For example, Heather Farris and Ruth Rackley both saw success with their first campaigns using the methods taught inside the course. Heather’s target market is the overwhelmed mom. Ruth’s target market is healthy living and new essential oils users. Inside the course, you’ll have access to several different case studies so you can learn from other’s experiences in different niches.
How long will I have access to the course material and future updates?
How does forever sound?! You’ll have access to Pin Practical Promotions forever. Including all updates to the core curriculum and the launch bonuses associated with this launch from January 2018.
30-DAY HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
I am confident Pin Practical Promotions can work for you. With our 30-day happiness guarantee, you can purchase risk-free. If you complete the course, set up your first campaign, and complete the workbook assignments and still don’t feel like it’s a fit for you, you can request a refund within the first 30 days.
An advanced-level course on how to strategize, implement, analyze, and refine low-cost promoted pin campaigns!
- 6 Comprehensive Modules
- Complete Pin Practical Promotions Interactive Workbook
- BONUS #1 TWO Free Months of Tailwind Plus (new plus accounts only)
- BONUS #2 One Free Month of ConvertKit (new customers only)
- Bonus #3 Exclusive Promoted Pins Incubator Facebook Group for Buyers Only
EXCLUSIVE JANUARY 2018 LAUNCH BONUSES
- Bonus #1: Promoted Pins Funnel Tracking Spreadsheet
- Bonus #2: Done For You Promoted Pin Keyword Research by Niche
- Bonus #3: Promoted Pins Funnel Cheat Sheets — 5 Different Funnels!
BUY NOW FOR $147
1. CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE COURSE PLATFORM
2. PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, PAYPAL, OR COUPON CODE
My biggest takeaway is that promoted pins are actually very doable. Up until now, I was too intimidated by the idea of trying them for fear that it would all be above my head. But you’ve broken everything down into manageable, east-to-understand steps and taken the fear out of it.
Pin Practical Promotions is very thorough. I don’t feel I need to take any courses to supplement it.
~JENNIFER M, For Modern Kids
I had no idea there was so much that could be done within Pinterest. Tracking a person from Pinterest on my site to how little it costs to run a Pinterest campaign. I’m looking forward to seeing results from what I learned! I love how detailed your course is as well as your videos and screenshots . The screenshots made it so much easier to follow along than just text. I haven’t come across a Pinterest course like this before that includes so much information as well as the support to ask questions in the Facebook group!
~CHRISTINE GAUDREAU, New England Momma
Browse the best online HTML tools: editor, tags, cheat sheet, character codes, tag generators, website templates and more.
There are no reviews yet.