This course Includes:
You will get all course content: videos, pdf, screenshots, docs, etc. EVERYTHING.
Here is a screenshot from the private folder that you will get access:
Sales Page for Real Estate Photographer Pro by Eli Jones
- WELCOME!! [WATCH FIRST](3:31)
- PASSWORD FOR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP & TEXTING PLATFORM(0:59)
- WEEKLY Q&A WITH ELI & TEAM(0:45)
- DON’T GET OVERWHELMED :)(4:12)
- 1.1 – REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY STRUCTURE AND TERMS(4:47)
- 1.2 – REAL ESTATE MEDIA SERVICES & PRICING(5:58)
- 1.3 – STATS | WHERE OUR REVENUE COMES FROM(1:54)
- 1.4 – THE STARBUCKS EFFECT | PRODUCT-MARKET FIT(2:04)
- 1.5 – STATS | THE $100K/YEAR BREAKDOWN(3:27)
- 1.6 – OUR SECRET WEAPON | CUSTOMER SERVICE(5:23)
- 1.7 – TWO REASONS WE DON’T USE CONTRACTS(1:31)
- 1.8 – TURN-AROUND TIME(1:23)
- 1.9 – SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP VS. LLC(3:47)
- 1.10 – BUSINESS NAME AND TAXES(2:08)
- 1.11 – COLLECTING AND PAYING SALES TAX
- 1.12 – WHAT ACTUALLY SELLS THE HOUSE | DON’T MAKE THIS MISTAKE!(2:21)
- 1.13 – SALES 1 | HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST 10+ CLIENTS EASILY(3:45)
- 1.14 – SALES 2 | HOW TO TURBOCHARGE YOUR GROWTH(3:05)
- 1.16 – CUSTOMER SERVICE CASE STUDY | #1(2:53)
- 1.17 – CUSTOMER SERVICE CASE STUDY | #2(5:38)
- 1.18 – CUSTOMER SERVICE CASE STUDY | #3(2:38)
- 1.19 – CUSTOMER SERVICE CASE STUDY | #4(1:18)
- 1.20 – OUTSOURCING EDITING | HOW WE DO IT & WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED(3:22)
- 1.21 – DRESS CODE(1:34)
- 1.22 – PART 107 TEST (FAA DRONE TEST)(4:15)
- 1.23 – SPENDING YOUR MONEY WHERE IT COUNTS
- 1.24 – HOW TO GET SUPRA LOCKBOX ACCESS(1:43)
- 1.25 – CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERJECTIONS(2:07)
- 2.1 – ORGANIZATION = SCALABILITY(3:02)
- 2.2 – WEBSITE – HOSTING AND BUILDING(5:43)
- 2.3 – COMPANY EMAILS(3:36)
- 2.4 – INVOICING/SCHEDULING/DELIVERY ALL-IN-ONE SYSTEM(3:11)
- 2.5 – AGENT CUSTOMIZATION(2:39)
- 2.6 – PAYMENT PROCESSING / SALES METRICS(1:20)
- 2.7 – HOW TO KEEP TRACK OF INCOME & EXPENSES (CALCULATING PROFIT)(3:46)
“I have had my own company for over two years and somehow this course has provided a lot of new information on how to not only set up my business properly, but also how to stand out with customer experience. I have quickly learned what goes into creating a successful business from preparing for taxes building a team. The weekly Q &A has also helped me think for myself because of the direct access to the owner of the course.” –Tommy
“Absolutely amazing program, and the guys that created it are some of the most nice, friendly, sincere people you will ever come across!! I can not recommend it enough for any body who is seriously thinking about starting a real estate photography company… it will help you start light years ahead of where you would have on your own… I know it did for me!” –Ryan
“This course filled in the gaps of what it was that I was missing in order to take my business from one appointment a week (sometimes one per month) to a minimum of one appointment per day. Eli knows what he is talking about and truly breaks everything down for you. Highly recommended.”
Founded in 2016, Norman & Young has quickly grown from a 2 man team to the 15+ we have now. During this growth process we learned and tested a lot – and have now compiled our best practices into this course, Real Estate Photographer Pro.
It has always been my belief that the reason most photographers are not as successful as they would like to be stems not from a lack of skill in their craft, but from a lack of the business and customer service concepts needed to build a thriving business. So while this course covers every component on how we shoot and edit; we place a heavy emphasis on the customer service, systems, and processes we have used to build Norman & Young.
I have always (as I am sure you have) been turned off by a lot of the scammy feeling online courses out there. So I was hesitant to build a course myself as I didn’t want to get lumped in with that crowd. However, I am extremely proud of this product as I truly believe it offers a life changing amount of value for many photographers and others who want the opportunity to either become a full time photographer, or transition from a job they don’t like to a self driven career as a photographer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]!
NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS/USERS OF REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHER PRO SERVICES AND PRODUCTS: REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHER PRO DOES NOT HOLD ITSELF OUT AS A POST SECONDARY SCHOOL AND PROVIDES NO EDUCATIONAL STATE CREDITS NOR ANY STATE AUTHORIZED DEGREES OR CERTIFICATES THAT COULD BE USED FOR POST SECONDARY SCHOOL BENEFITS OR ALTERNATIVES OF ANY KIND. MOREOVER THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU MONEY.
I don’t believe in get-rich-quick methods and can tell you that starting a real estate media company is not one. Building a business takes a ton of hard work and dedication in order to be successful. Real Estate Photographer Pro is designed to help and guide you through the arduous process of starting a real estate media business. As stated by law, I can not and do not make any guarantees about your own ability to get results or earn any money with my ideas, information, programs or strategies. I have worked incredibly hard to achieve my results and cannot guarantee you are willing to put in the same amount of work. I’m here to help by giving you my greatest strategies to move you forward, faster. However, nothing on this page or any of our websites or emails is a promise or guarantee of future earnings. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites or emails, are simply estimates or projections or past results, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings – all numbers are illustrative only.
Results may vary and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are real. These results are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated and driven students have done and should not be taken as average or typical results.
You should perform your own due diligence and use your own best judgment prior to making any investment decision pertaining to your business. By virtue of visiting this site or interacting with any portion of this site, you agree that you’re fully responsible for the investments you make and any outcomes that may result.
Do you have questions about the Real Estate Photographer Pro program? Please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The income figures stated on my site, in my ads, and in my webinar training are my personal results. Please understand my results are not typical, I’m not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). I have the benefit of 7 years of real estate photography experience and training. The average person who buys any “how to” information gets little to no results. I’m using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors …including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT.